About FuseLab Creative
We believe that AI-driven interface design is now one of the most important services we provide. It is what sets Fuselab Creative apart from our competition, and requires the unique ability to combine art and science, in much the same way an architect can take a house that may seem cramped and dark and turn it into a useful and beautiful space to live for years to come.
About the role
As a UX/UI Designer at FuseLab Creative, you will be working with the Product Team and other designers to build products that amaze and delight our customers. You will think through complex problems and use your design expertise to provide an outstanding user experience that is both functional and beautiful.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop high-level and detailed mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Designing, researching, creating, and implementing new features and improving user experiences
- Putting the design first, while making use of data and analytics to ensure we have a cutting edge UI,
- Create detailed user journeys and workflows to inform the future UI
- Offering opinions freely, discussing and introducing ideas where needed
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- UX design process, based on design thinking approach: problem definition, research, analysis, design, and validation
- An impressive design portfolio showcasing your design work as well as your design process
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems, guidelines, and other best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills, and able to provide structure and order to every project
- Advanced expertise in Figma
- Get-things-done attitude, and a love for experimentation
- salary based on experience
- create your own work environment
- great team of experienced professionals to learn from